Your situation may be unique, but your predicament isn’t. You have a growing business that has been built the way you knew how. Built the ways you could. There comes a point in every business’s life cycle when there are too many spreadsheets to keep track of. There comes a point when you want to be able to monitor every KPI metric. There comes a point when you think ‘I wish I could…
STOP THERE. You can.
Whatever set of problems you currently have, they’re a selection from a long list of problems we solve every day using Salesforce. Being certified on all Clouds and experienced in implementing all Salesforce products, as well as building complicated integrations, we are able to tailor the exact mix of solutions to put you on the fast-track to your desired business reality.
Here’s how we put FORCE in your Salesforce
Our business analysts work with your decision makers to understand your business, your requirements, current bottlenecks, and the ideal business reality. This is the most important step, and one that many partners gloss over or take for granted.
Once the scope of the project is defined, the implementation team obtains data, irons out any ambiguities, and sets milestones for project delivery.
You and your team take part in demos at every milestone to update you on progress, and over time help you build a concrete understanding of how to get the most out of Salesforce. There is too much to show you once. A final demo is set to showcase the final product, and discuss any potential changes or expansions that transpired as necessary during the process.
Once you are satisfied with the end product, we schedule training and provide support for as long as it is needed.
You are on the fast-track to your desired business reality, but all CRM strategies are iterative efforts. Most companies choose to save time and resources by opting into our Remote Administrator Services.
So which Salesforce product is right for you? We could go the route of most implementation partners, and list them all here. Then you could spend an hour browsing around trying to compare them and understand how they differ—look, just save your time and call us. We are certified and experienced on all Salesforce Clouds and will tailor the solutions to your exact needs.
We didn’t choose to be Salesforce Rescue Specialists. Other partners made that choice for us. Whether you’ve been using Salesforce for some time and you aren’t getting the results you should be, or you have been abandoned mid-implementation—we are here to help.
- Implementation partners often...
- Don’t, or worse, don’t even try to understand your core business.
- Assume that you are on their level of understanding Salesforce.
- Are not certified on all Clouds, not qualified to implement all products, and try to patch over with different solutions and integrate too many technologies.
- Starts each project by getting world-class business analysts in touch with your decision makers for as long as it takes to understand your business, requirements, and ideal business reality.
- Provides regular, updates, demos, training and post-implementation support to help you get the most out of Salesforce.
- Is certified on all Clouds, qualified to implement specialist solutions such as Einstein AI, Heroku, FSL and CPQ, as well as a deep catalogue of integrations.
That’s how we have been able to fix projects abandoned by larger partners for a quarter of the price. If you are at your wit’s end with Salesforce, give it one last chance. But this time, let DTCForce put the FORCE in your Salesforce.
Health Check and Optimization
Even if your Salesforce is implemented and seems to be a-okay…if a-okay is not good enough for you, get in touch. We have completed hundreds of Salesforce health checks, analyzing the gap between current state and industry best practices. On average, fixing the common problems we identify could increase the efficiency of your processes by
30% – 60%
Where does that leave your numbers?
The most common problems we find are:
If you don’t know what you’re aiming for, you’re not gonna make it. If you don’t know how you’re doing right now, you won’t know what to do to improve it. By creating the correct connections between relevant objects and increasing visibility, our clients enjoy drastically improved reporting of KPI metrics. The integration of existing systems and data creates a single source of truth and a 360° view of customers on one platform.
Whatever Salesforce can do, it can do cheaper and better than any employee. Minimize manual processes and inefficient workflows by automating processes and customize Salesforce for your exact business needs, so that your best people can get on the really important work. Improve security sets with tailored permission sets for different employee roles.
You may not have 45 spreadsheets like you did before Salesforce, but with time, and especially with improper setup or training, things can get messy. Verify the integrity and consistency of your data, and consolidate your technology stack to ensure smooth operation and cut down costs on licenses.
Fix Your Salesforce Today.
After successful implementation, your company is on the fast-track to major growth and success. That’s good news, and also bad news. It’s bad news if you leave your CRM system as it is, as continued growth will require your strategy and tools to evolve and adapt. Most companies choose to save time and resources and entrust us with daily support and administration of their Salesforce platform.
Each service agreement is tailored to your business process, and therefore different, but mostly, it relies on some or all of these responsibilities:
- Increase User Productivity Support, Training and Resources
- Maintaining Security Hierarchies, Data Access and Rights
- Analyzing and Reporting Building Custom Reports, Dashboards, Filters
- Ongoing Optimization and analytics of the improvements
- Tracking of tasks and events
- Customizing to Keep Up with Growth Applications, Integration, Page Layouts, Formula Fields, Lists, Look-ups, Workflows, Approvals
- Managing Data Transfer, Import, Validation, Cleansing
- Email & General Admin Passwords, Templates, support
- Setup and Integration of AppExchange apps